YOUR TALENTS INTERESTS US
Do you want to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, by carrying out stimulating mandates in the IT environment? My Technician is the ideal place for you!
Here, team spirit and collaboration are paramount. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by offering them an attractive work environment because we know that it is thanks to our employees that each of our mandates are successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec company with more than 20 years of experience with a loyal and diversified clientele managed today by nearly thirty qualified and competent employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug and dental);
- RRSPs with employer contributions – what better way to save for your future than by having two people put money aside for you;
- Job stability/security; Even the Covid-19 has not been able to stop our growth!
- Enhanced vacations – you don’t have to take construction vacations at the same time as the majority of Quebecers, you can take them at the best time for you
- Flexible work schedules, to better reconcile work and family;
- Access to telemedicine services;
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to vacations;
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or concert tickets, private medicine, optometrist, getaways, etc..;
- Organized activities for employees (happy hour, karting tournament, comedy shows, etc.);
- Modern offices with rest areas where you can play a game of darts or foosball, do puzzles or even play board games;
- Vehicle and cell phone provided;
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel jaded by routine;
- A constant follow-up of work satisfaction thanks to the Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with My Technician University – you will always be up to date in your computer knowledge;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about moving from the back office to the front office. I’m talking about the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities;
- Weekends starting at noon in the summer – perfect to save traffic (a little) and extend your weekend;
- Choosing your snack at the office between the gin bar, the wine cellar, an apple, coffee or popcorn. A mix of options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Cycling to work? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing to do is to come see for yourself, you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s not for nothing that they were the recipient of the Great Place to Work Awards in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Would you like to be part of a talented team where your expertise is appreciated and optimized?
Microsoft 365, Azure, SharePoint and the world of the cloud are part of your daily life and you would like to share your expertise with our customers?
Then YOU are the expert we need!
Your main challenges:
- Evaluate, audit and analyze any type of environment with the goal of a cloud or hybrid migration
- Submit your proposals for different integration and migration scenarios to Microsoft Azure, Sharepoint or other, taking into account the various issues and constraints to be respected
- Be actively involved in each step of the implementation project
- Ensure the security and stability of our clients’ environment
- Solve senior level problems and optimize existing environments
- Support the level 1-2 technical team and act as a mentor for your colleagues by sharing your technical knowledge
- Share your experience and opinions by actively participating in team meetings
- Achieve not only the company’s objectives, but also your personal objectives that you will have set for yourself to help you evolve and accomplish yourself within the company
- Work closely with a team of dedicated and passionate experts to benefit from each other’s expertise.
- Mobilizing and team-oriented leadership
- Cloud environment skills (Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Intune, Azure, Amazon AWS, etc…)
- Windows Server skills (Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022, etc…)
- Backup and replication skills (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc…)
- Microsoft Azure, 365 or other recognized cloud certification(s)
- 3-5 years experience as a specialist and/or analyst (Microsoft Azure and M365 in an enterprise environment)
- Experience working in a multi-client/MSP environment *an asset*
- Bilingualism in French and English (oral and written)
What are you waiting for to apply? The only regret you’ll have is that you didn’t apply earlier!