READY FOR A NEW START ?
Do you want to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, by carrying out stimulating mandates in the IT environment? My Technician is the ideal place for you!
Here, team spirit and collaboration are paramount. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by offering them an attractive work environment because we know that it is thanks to our employees that each of our mandates are successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec company with more than 20 years of experience with a loyal and diversified clientele managed today by nearly thirty qualified and competent employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug and dental);
- RRSPs with employer contributions – what better way to save for your future than by having two people put money aside for you;
- Job stability/security; Even the Covid-19 has not been able to stop our growth!
- Enhanced vacations – you don’t have to take construction vacations at the same time as the majority of Quebecers, you can take them at the best time for you
- Flexible work schedules, to better reconcile work and family;
- Access to telemedicine services;
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to vacations;
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or concert tickets, private medicine, optometrist, getaways, etc..;
- Organized activities for employees (happy hour, karting tournament, comedy shows, etc.);
- Modern offices with rest areas where you can play a game of darts or foosball, do puzzles or even play board games;
- Vehicle and cell phone provided;
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel jaded by routine;
- A constant follow-up of work satisfaction thanks to the Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with My Technician University – you will always be up to date in your computer knowledge;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about moving from the back office to the front office. I’m talking about the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities;
- Weekends starting at noon in the summer – perfect to save traffic (a little) and extend your weekend;
- Choosing your snack at the office between the gin bar, the wine cellar, an apple, coffee or popcorn. A mix of options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Cycling to work? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing to do is to come see for yourself, you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s not for nothing that they were the recipient of the Great Place to Work Awards in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Do you want to work in a talented team where your expertise will be used to its full value?
Are you not afraid of new challenges, of taking charge of complex situations, of meeting clients and letting them benefit from your experience and knowledge?
Then YOU are the expert we need to:
- Establish a relationship of trust with your clients and accompany them in their project throughout the process by leading them towards new avant-garde strategies;
- Be the technical resource for our clients and understand their needs in order to offer them scalable and optimal solutions adapted to their environment and budget;
- Analyze, diagnose and solve complex level 3 problems on-site or remotely;
- Implement, migrate and upgrade server/network infrastructures;
- Use the expertise and strengths of your level 1-2 and level 3 colleagues according to the scope of the project you have imagined for your client;
- Share your experience and opinions by actively participating in team meetings;
- Achieve not only the company’s objectives, but also the personal goals you will have set for yourself to help you evolve and fulfill yourself within the company;
- Act as a mentor and resource person for your Level 1 and 2 colleagues by sharing your technical knowledge;
- Work closely with a team of dedicated experts to benefit from each other’s expertise.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining customer relationships and problem solving;
- Advanced skills in network infrastructure and security (Firewall, Routing, VPN, VLAN, QOS, Fibre Optics, Wi-Fi, etc.);
- VMware, vCenter and storage systems (vSphere, NAS, SAN, vSAN, etc…) skills;
- Windows Server skills. (Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory, DNS, GPO, Terminal Server, RADIUS, etc…);
- Cloud and backup skills (Veeam, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS);
- Impeccable command of French and English (written and spoken);
- 3 years of relevant experience in the field including at least 1 year on the road;
- Valid driver’s license.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our daily life with you!