READY TO TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES?
Do you want to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, by carrying out stimulating mandates in the IT environment? My Technician is the ideal place for you!
Here, team spirit and collaboration are paramount. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by offering them an attractive work environment because we know that it is thanks to our employees that each of our mandates are successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 130,000 interventions with a loyal and diversified clientele managed today by about twenty qualified and competent employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug and dental);
- RRSPs with employer contributions – what better way to save for your future than by having two people put money aside for you;
- Job stability/security; Even the Covid-19 has not been able to stop our growth!
- Enhanced vacations – you don’t have to take construction vacations at the same time as the majority of Quebecers, you can take them at the best time for you;
- Flexible work schedules, to better reconcile work and family;
- Access to telemedicine services;
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to vacations;
- A competitive salary offer. The pay equity evaluation was completed in 2019;
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or concert tickets, private medicine, optometrist, getaways, etc..;
- Organized activities for employees (happy hour, karting tournament, comedy shows, etc.);
- Modern offices with rest areas where you can play a game of darts or foosball, do puzzles or even play board games;
- Vehicle and cell phone provided;
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel jaded by routine;
- A constant follow-up of work satisfaction thanks to the Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with My Technician University – you will always be up to date in your computer knowledge;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about moving from the back office to the front office. I’m talking about the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities;
- Weekends starting at noon in the summer – perfect to save traffic (a little) and extend your weekend;
- Choosing your snack at the office between the gin bar, the wine cellar, an apple, coffee or popcorn. A mix of options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Cycling to work? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing to do is to come see for yourself, you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s not for nothing that they were the recipient of the Great Place to Work Awards in 2019 and 2020.
Do you want to work in a talented team where your expertise will be used to its full value?
Are you motivated by customer service, problem solving and challenges?
Then your future colleagues are waiting for YOU to :
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve problems from levels 1 to 3 as remote support;
- Participate in preventive maintenance and ensure a stable environment for our customers;
- Ensure full customer satisfaction by performing rigorous follow-ups;
- Participate in the management of our workshop (pre-configuration of workstations, routers, switches, NAS, cloud backup systems and many others);
- Identify opportunities to improve the environment and submit your recommendations to administrators and customer managers;
Contribute to the success of several projects where your collaboration will be a precious help for the customer managers.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining customer relationships and problem solving;
- Mastering of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems;
- Skills in Microsoft environments (Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory, DNS, GPO, etc.);
- Skills with applications/software: Microsoft Office suite, accounting software, Bitdefender, F-Secure etc
- Knowledge of Apple systems;
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware, Hyper V, etc.);
- Knowledge of Cloud and backup (Veeam, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS);
- General knowledge of network infrastructure (NAS, switch, router, firewall, printer);
- Impeccable command of French and English (written and spoken);
- 3 years of relevant experience in the field.
What are you waiting for to apply? The only regret you’ll have is that you didn’t apply earlier!