JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY
Do you want to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, by carrying out stimulating mandates in the IT environment? My Technician is the ideal place for you!
Here, team spirit and collaboration are paramount. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by offering them an attractive work environment because we know that it is thanks to our employees that each of our mandates are successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec company with more than 20 years of experience with a loyal and diversified clientele managed today by nearly thirty qualified and competent employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug and dental);
- RRSPs with employer contributions – what better way to save for your future than by having two people put money aside for you;
- Job stability/security; Even the Covid-19 has not been able to stop our growth!
- Enhanced vacations – you don’t have to take construction vacations at the same time as the majority of Quebecers, you can take them at the best time for you;
- Flexible work schedules, to better reconcile work and family;
- Access to telemedicine services;
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to vacations;
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or concert tickets, private medicine, optometrist, getaways, etc..;
- Organized activities for employees (happy hour, karting tournament, comedy shows, etc.);
- Modern offices with rest areas where you can play a game of darts or foosball, do puzzles or even play board games;
- Vehicle and cell phone provided;
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel jaded by routine;
- A constant follow-up of work satisfaction thanks to the Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with My Technician University – you will always be up to date in your computer knowledge;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about moving from the back office to the front office. I’m talking about the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities;
- Weekends starting at noon in the summer – perfect to save traffic (a little) and extend your weekend;
- Choosing your snack at the office between the gin bar, the wine cellar, an apple, coffee or popcorn. A mix of options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Cycling to work? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing to do is to come see for yourself, you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s not for nothing that they were the recipient of the Great Place to Work Awards in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Do you want to work in a talented team where your expertise will be used to its full value?
Are you concerned about data security and integrity and want it to be at the heart of your company’s objectives as well?
Then YOU are the expert we need to:
- Take charge of major IT projects, ensure follow-ups and progress of requests and ensure full customer satisfaction;
- Be the senior technical resource for our clients and understand their needs in order to offer them adapted and optimal solutions;
- Implement, migrate and evolve server/network infrastructures;
- Analyze, diagnose and solve complex level 3 problems;
- Identify opportunities to improve your customers’ networks and submit your recommendations;
- Act as a mentor and resource person for your Level 1 and 2 colleagues by sharing your technical knowledge;
- Work closely with a team of dedicated experts to benefit from each other’s expertise.
- Advanced skills in infrastructure and network security (Firewall, Routing, VPN, VLAN, QOS, Fiber Optics, Wi-Fi, etc…);
- VMware, vCenter and storage systems (vSphere, NAS, SAN, vSAN, etc…) expertise;
- Windows Server skills. (Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory, DNS, GPO, Terminal Server, RADIUS, etc…);
- Cloud and backup skills. (Veeam, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS);
- Excellent command in written and spoken French and English;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a field related to ours;
- Efficient in solving problems;
- Good experience in customer service;
- Ability to listen and understand customer needs;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, responsibility and friendly personality;
- Taste for working on the road;
- Valid driver’s license.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our daily life with you!