READY FOR A NEW START?
Do you want to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, by carrying out stimulating mandates in the IT environment? My Technician is the ideal place for you!
Here, team spirit and collaboration are paramount. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by offering them an attractive work environment because we know that it is thanks to our employees that each of our mandates are successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec company with more than 20 years of experience with a loyal and diversified clientele managed today by nearly thirty qualified and competent employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug and dental);
- RRSPs with employer contributions – what better way to save for your future than by having two people put money aside for you;
- Job stability/security; Even the Covid-19 has not been able to stop our growth!
- Enhanced vacations – you don’t have to take construction vacations at the same time as the majority of Quebecers, you can take them at the best time for you
- Flexible work schedules, to better reconcile work and family;
- Access to telemedicine services;
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to vacations;
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or concert tickets, private medicine, optometrist, getaways, etc..;
- Organized activities for employees (happy hour, karting tournament, comedy shows, etc.);
- Modern offices with rest areas where you can play a game of darts or foosball, do puzzles or even play board games;
- Vehicle and cell phone provided;
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel jaded by routine;
- A constant follow-up of work satisfaction thanks to the Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with My Technician University – you will always be up to date in your computer knowledge;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about moving from the back office to the front office. I’m talking about the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities;
- Weekends starting at noon in the summer – perfect to save traffic (a little) and extend your weekend;
- Choosing your snack at the office between the gin bar, the wine cellar, an apple, coffee or popcorn. A mix of options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Cycling to work? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing to do is to come see for yourself, you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s not for nothing that we are recipients of the Employer of the Year award (Dunamis 2022), Grand Prix Reconnaissance (Dunamis 2023), finalists for the Service Company category (Dunamis 2023), certified as a Great Place to Work for the 5th consecutive year, and recognized for our work-life balance measures. At My Technician, we love pushing our limits!”
Do you want to work in a talented team where your expertise will be used to its full value?
Project management fascinates you, and you aspire to play a key role in the success of each client project?
As a Project Coordinator at Mon Technicien, you will be responsible for the efficient coordination of diverse client projects. You will work closely with the project team members to ensure the success of projects within specified timelines and budgets.
- Planning and overseeing the execution of IT projects, paying special attention to deadlines, budgets, and the quality of deliverables.
- Coordinating the necessary resources for each project, including internal teams, subcontractors, and external suppliers.
- Regularly monitoring and communicating the progress of projects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing potential risks and issues related to projects, implementing appropriate mitigation measures.
- Ensuring smooth communication among various project team members and facilitating conflict resolution.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and best practices in IT project management.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive, organized, and demonstrating great initiative.
- Professional both in writing and orally, adapting to your audience.
- Capable of creatively solving problems.
- Results-oriented, able to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality projects.
- Bilingual in French and English (oral and written).
- Relevant experience in IT project coordination.
- Knowledge of the field of computer science.
- Experience working in a multi-client/MSP environment (an asset).
- Valid driver’s license.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our daily life with you!