JUMP ON THE OPPORTUNITY
Do you wish to thrive in a friendly environment, within a dynamic team, while undertaking stimulating assignments in the IT field? My Technician is the perfect place for you!
Here, teamwork and collaboration take precedence. We regularly organize activities to contribute to the well-being of our team by providing an attractive work environment because we know that it is through our employees that each of our assignments is successfully completed!
My Technician is a Quebec-based company with over 20 years of experience serving a loyal and diverse clientele, managed today by around thirty qualified and skilled employees.
- Group insurance (life, disability, medication, dental).
- Employer-contributed RRSPs – what’s better than both of us saving for your future?
- Job stability/security. Even Covid-19 couldn’t slow down our growth!
- Enhanced vacation benefits – you don’t have to take construction holidays at the same time as most Quebecois; you can take them when it’s best for you.
- Flexible working hours to better balance work and family.
- Access to telemedicine services.
- Several discretionary leaves in addition to regular vacations.
- À la carte services (ServiceFlex) such as gift cards for restaurants or show tickets, private medical care, optometrist, getaways, etc.
- Organized activities for employees (happy hours, go-karting tournaments, comedy shows, etc.).
- Modern offices with relaxation areas where you can play darts or foosball, do puzzles, or even play board games.
- Provided vehicle and cellphone.
- Variety in challenges and assignments – you’ll never feel bored by routine.
- Ongoing job satisfaction monitoring through Officevibe software that tracks happiness!
- Continuous training with the My Technician University – you’ll always be up-to-date in your IT knowledge.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company – and I’m not talking about just moving from the back office to the front. I mean the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities.
- Summer weekends starting from 12 PM – perfect for avoiding (some) traffic and extending your weekend.
- Choose your office snack from the gin bar, cellar, apple, coffee, or popcorn. Mixing options is always possible when you need a little pick-me-up!
- Commute to work by bike? No problem, you have access to showers!
And much more! The list of benefits of working for My Technician is longer than your grocery list! The best thing is to see for yourself; you’ll see how My Technician stands out from other employers. It’s no coincidence that we are the recipient of the Employer of the Year award (Dunamis 2022), certified as a Great Place to Work for the 5th consecutive year, a finalist for the Grand Prix Reconnaissance and Service Company (Dunamis 2023), and recognized for our work-family balance measures. At My Technician, we love to surpass ourselves!
Do you want to work in a talented team where your expertise will be valued?
As a skilled communicator, do you want the opportunity to maintain strong relationships with your clients?
So, we’re waiting for you to:
- Implement and maintain different development strategies to generate new potential clients (leads).
- Assess the requests and needs of prospects/clients to provide them with a tailored proposal to their specific needs.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication to fully understand their needs and concerns while ensuring their complete satisfaction.
- Follow up on activities carried out and results achieved or expected in relation to sales and business development.
- Analyze market trends and customer behaviors to identify strategic opportunities.
- Participate in various events or networking activities as a spokesperson and ambassador of the company.
- Bilingualism in English and French, both oral and written.
- 3 years of experience in sales of IT products and services.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Skillful negotiator and persuasive abilities.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust with all parties.
- Detail-oriented and work with precision.
- Networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud (Office 365, Azure, etc.).
- Knowledge of cybersecurity (an asset).
- Valid driver’s license.
What are you waiting for to apply? Your only regret will be not having done it sooner!